- Remitting Funds to Presbytery: Please accompany each check sent to the presbytery with this generic form (excel version) or use your remittance statement sent at least quarterly to the church. Funds to be wired to our partners in Kenya should be accompanied by this form*.
- The Church Treasurers Manual (Extensive resource book with helpful table of contents, sample policies, forms and more, courtesy of San Jose Presbytery)
- Recommended Reading – Church Finances
- IRS Mileage Rate
Audits and Reviews
- Financial Review or Audit Form for Blackhawk Presbytery Congregations
- Handbook for the Church Financial Review Committee (courtesy of Foothills Presbytery)
Church Stewardship Campaign Resources
- PC(USA) / Presbyterian Foundation
- Stewardship Navigator is offered at no cost to congregations to help build your stewardship campaigns
- Stewardship Ministry Toolbox Articles, bulletin inserts, leadership guides, and more to help create a stewardship program for your congregation.
- Lake Institute on Faith & Giving
- PC USA Store (search for the latest Stewardship materials)
Church Financial Leadership Academy
Financial literacy is key to maintaining the economic vitality and sustainability of congregations. The Presbyterian Foundation is excited to announce the Church Financial Leadership Academy. This e-learning platform provides financial literacy education in a convenient online format that’s available any time you’re ready. Find out more.
The best source for Stewardship Resources is the Annual Stewardship Kaleidoscope Conference, now offered online as well as in person. This conference, for all who are passionate about stewardship and generosity, is a wonderful opportunity to receive Real Tools for Real Ministry. Recordings and handouts from previous events are shared publicly.
As many learned during the pandemic, parishioners like the convenience of online giving and church sessions value the steady and consistent contributions. Most congregations have discovered the fees and charges to be easily recovered through increased donations and donors can be given the option to include payment of the fee as part of their offering. The Presbyterian Foundation offers its own platform, and other platforms include tithe.ly (used by Blackhawk Presbytery), Vanco, EasyTithe and many more.