1. ASSEMBLE KITS:
- Contents are listed at www.cwsglobal.org/kits
- Contents have been selected with care based on years of experience so please follow the instructions exactly. (Extraneous donations would surely be welcomed at local ministries.)
- Please remove excess packaging
2. PACK THE ASSEMBLED KITS IN BOXES
- Pack the kits in boxes with lids (separate boxes for school and hygiene kits), marked with the name and address of your church and the kind and number of kits inside. SEAL THE BOXES!
- Buckets should just have the name and address of your church. You may write this right on the bucket or tape a paper with this information onto the top of the bucket.
3. BRING THEM TO a drop off location (TBD) or drop them off at:
4. BRING A CHECK
- Although CWS transports the kits for free, CWS does ask for a donation of $2 per kit ($3 per bucket) to help with transport costs from the warehouse to the hands of people in need.
- Checks can be made to: CWS
- Find a printable coupon for your boxes and shipping donation here.
5. REPORT TO PRESBYTERIAN WOMEN IN BLACKHAWK
2022 Kits Challenge
Once again, churches are challenged to increase their goal from last year and many have already responded. PW continues to collect your goals, totals and cheer you on! Please please email Jill Sunday with your plans. Many of the hygiene and school kits will be sent to help the refugees from Ukraine. All types of kits are sent all over the US to help those people who have been through the disasters that have occurred here.
2021 Kits Challenge
The challenge for 2021 was to make as many kits as your congregation can put together – any and all are much appreciated. The results are in: 21 churches reported their 2021 donations, totaling: 978 school kits, 372 hygiene kits, 49 clean-up buckets, and more than $3,356 in donated funds. THANK YOU EVERYONE!