For the first time in three years, Blackhawk Presbytery will meet at “home” – Stronghold Camp & Retreat Center. The stated assembly meeting will be in person only and feature a traditional agenda of worship, communion, a learning opportunity, business and lunch. Registration and continental breakfast begins at 8:30 – the meeting begins at 9:30.
- On tap: Presentation and discussion based on the Final Report from the Visioning Task Force – rich with observations and recommendations for the future course of the Presbytery. Also, the proposed per capita rate for 2023 will be presented for a vote.
- If you intend to join us for lunch, you must register (below). The lunch is paid by the presbytery with funds from 2020.
- Meeting reports are found on the website prior to the meeting – no paper copies will be available, unless you contact the office by Sept. 9 to request a printed packet. This could include the rather large Visioning Task Force report (33 pages) – please arrange in advance for a paper copy.
- Access to the members-only section of the website requires a password. Contact the office if you did not receive this. PLEASE do not change the password…it is used by everyone.
- If you are a new commissioner, we invite you to view the introductory video.